The 26th Geographic Information Systems Conference and Exhibition“GIS ODYSSEY 2019” will hold an Expert session in Croatia from 2nd to 6th of September 2019 in Split and Trogir.
Accommodation and conference site: Hotel “Jadran”, Seget Donji, Hrvatskih žrtava 147, Croatia (www.hotel-jadran.com)
- University of Split, Faculty of Maritime Studies, Croatia
- Military University of Technology, Warsaw, Poland
- Plovput, Split, Croatia
- NCPI – Law and Informatics Research Center, Warsaw, Poland
- Agmar d.o.o., Zagreb, Croatia
- Dr Małgorzata Gajos-Gržetić, University of Silesia in Katowice, Poland
- M.Sc. Maria Styblińska, SILGIS Asssociation, Sosnowiec, Poland
Contact: SILGIS Association, Sosnowiec, Będzińska 39, Poland firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. dr Vlado Dadić, Institute of Oceanography and Fisheries, Split, Croatia
- Prof. dr Srećko Favro, University of Split, Faculty of Economics, Croatia
- Doc. dr Zvonko Gržetić, Law and Informatics Research Center, Warsaw, Poland
- Dr Maciej Kiedrowicz, Military University of Technology, Warsaw, Poland
- Dr Geo Magri, University of Turin, Italy
- Doc. dr Nenad Leder, University of Split, Faculty of Maritime Studies, Croatia
- Prof. dr Anka Mašek Tonković, University J.J. Strossmayera in Osijek, Croatia
- Prof. dr Urszula Myga-Piątek, University of Silesia in Katowice, Poland
- Dr Tonći Panžić, Hydrographic Institute of the Republic of Croatia, Split, Croatia
- Dr Mate Perišić, Plovput, Split, Croatia
- Prof. dr Grażyna Szpor, Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University, Warsaw, Poland
- Split-Dalmatia County Tourist Board, Split, Croatia
- Trogir City Museum, Croatia
- Spatial information in tourism
- Touristic smart municipalities
- Nautical tourism
- Protection of the sea and sea resources
- Sea environment
- e-Services for tourists
- Crisis management in tourist areas
- Cybersecurity in the use of spatial information
Papers will be published in:
- Geographic Information Systems Conference and Exhibition “GIS ODYSSEY” – Conference proceedings, which will be sending for indexing in “Web of Science”, “Scopus” and other relevant databases.
- Conference proceedings “GIS Odyssey 2016” and “GIS Odyssey 2017” are indexed in “Web of Science”, “GIS Odyssey 2018” are currently indexing in Web of Science.
- Programme Committee reserves the right to select for presentation only the chosen papers.
- The conference working language is English.
- Please follow enclosed guidelines for authors.
- Poster should be printed in size A1 – portrait version, glossy is recommended – and posted in tube (roll).
- In the case of other options please contact organisers.
Send all abstracts and papers to: email@example.com
- 28th of March 2019 – the deadline for sending abstract
- 10th of April 2019 – term for publication and conference fee payment
- 24th of April 2019 – the deadline for sending paper
- 25th of April to 10th of May 2019 – reviewing process
- 20th of May 2019 – the final version of paper after reviews
- 15th of July 2019 – the deadline for sending poster
Publication and conference fee
- Publication fee 900 PLN (210 EUR) / per paper
- Conference registration & accommodation fee:
- (includes registration and conference materials, participation in the conference, 4 nights accommodation and meals)
- single room 2000 PLN (470 EUR), double room 1700 PLN (400 EUR) / per person
- Account holder: SILGIS Association, Sosnowiec, Będzińska 39, Poland
- Tax Identification Number: 644-31-19-186
- Bank account (IBAN): PL 79 1020 2498 0000 8502 0129 3125
- SWIFT: BPKOPLPW
- Bank: 1/O PKO Bank Polski SA, Sosnowiec, Kilińskiego 20, Poland