Erste Group Card Processor d.o.o., IT company providing card processing services internationally is hiring junior or middle IT specialist motivated for learning and contributing company’s further growth as an international payment processor:
Junior or Middle Frontend and Java Developer on OpenShift (m/f)
· Application development for backend Java applications on OpenShift platform
· DevOps support on Red Hat OpenShift
· Pipeline setup for different projects running on OpenShift
· Automation of various tasks in microservice lifecycle
· Testing organization and execution
· Adequate security and protection measures conduction
· Collaboration with other organizational units and companies providing modern card and IT technologies & solutions
· Interest or experience with OpenShift platform or similar open-source container systems and technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, GlusterFS, Ceph, Elasticsearch, Kibana…)
· Interest or experience with different application servers such as Oracle WebLogic, JBOSS/Wildfly and Tomcat.
· Analytical skills
· Proactivity and self-initiative, motivation for continuous learning
· Broad and diverse development opportunities and professional growth
· Support from colleagues and manager; pleasant working atmosphere
· Continuous external and internal education & knowledge sharing with top experts
· Competitive compensation packages, including annual bonus
· Various benefits (paid monthly transport cost to work and from work, lunch allowance, Easter Bonus, Vacation Allowance, Christmas Reward, child gift, employee gift in kind, annual medical check-up, supplementary health insurance)
· Annual payment into the Erste Closed Voluntary Pension Fund
· Employee Share Program
· Locked bike storage
· Flexible working arrangements (work from home, shorter Friday options)
If you are interested and motivated to join a successful IT card processing company, please submit your application and CV (together with links to personal projects, if any available) until 15th July 2022 via link Junior or Middle FE & Java Developer on OpenShift.
For all additional information you may contact Human Resources team at: HR@egcp.com or visit our website.
Thank you for your application!